Saturday, June 21, 2008

How I cured my stage 4 cancer, ya dig?


As strange as it might sound, I did indeed cure myself of stage 4 cancer. And I did it in two weeks. In return for sharing it with you, I'm going to ask you to be an angel and make a couple of extra clicks.

All right, here's the scoop. The reason you don't have a cure for cancer available in EVERY doctor's office is quite simple...not enough of us know about the existence of an actual cure.

Almost everyone thinks there isn't a cure for cancer "because there isn't enough money in it." That's partly correct...there's not much money in the cure. But there is a cure, just the same.

I know it sounds crazy, but there IS a cure. I know there's a cure because it saved my life.

So the only thing keeping it from you is this...the common belief says otherwise. We're going to change that starting right now. That's right, when you click, you're going to get the inside skinny on how I did cured myself.

Twenty years ago, we couldn't do spread a message unless we had tens of millions of dollars to do it...we couldn't change the world overnight.

Today we can. Today with the internet we can create an overnight sensation that reaches hundreds of thousands of people all at once. And then it morphs into a million and ten million.

Literally within days, you and I can shake up the world.

Only it's up to you. You're going to have to click on a couple links saying you 'Digg' an article...

When you do that, here's what happens. "Digg" notices that the article is popular and responds by putting the article on its front page...a top-ten, if you will.

That's where the juicy goodness takes over. Hundreds of thousands of readers will see it at that busy website. From there, it EXPLODES. Folks will pass it long to their email buddies.

What's wild is that it doesn't take a lot of Diggs to snag a top spot.

The next thing you know, almost everyone is hearing about it.

I mean, who doesn't want to know "How I cured myself of Stage 4 cancer in two weeks!" Before you know it, enough people will want to know how to do it to shake up the world.

But wait, there's more...more that you'll need to do, that is. Before I scare you off, all you'll need to do is just to fill out a couple boxes. But don't worry, no one will be contacting you. Your email box won't be stuffed with crap.

Nope. You simply click and click two times and then you fill in the boxes. That's it.

Please don't wait for the next visitor to do this...and remember, you'll get access to "How I cured myself of stage 4 cancer."

Pretty cool, huh.

So here's what you do. First you visit this page http://www.squidoo.com/stage4cancer

Then you look over to your right under "Bookmark and Share" and click on the little drawing of the man with the shovel. That's the "Digg" link.

They might ask you for your user name and your password...stuff like that. It's no big deal.

Once you do that, you'll be done...and Digg will do the rest...they will spread the word among their millions of readers!

And you will have been the person who made it happen!

The best to you.

Kelley Eidem
______________________________________________________________________
Kelley Eidem is the author of The Doctor Who Cures Cancer and "It's Not Just For Sex!"

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home