Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Doctor Who Cures Cancer now in softcover


It's been 14 years in the making. Yippee!

Twelve years ago my publisher decided to sit on my book when I refused to agree to a 65% reduction in my royalties. He sold the books at retail from his little office in Manhattan rather than distributing them to the nation's bookstores.

Meanwhile, 10,000 copies got translated into Russian and were sold over there. He didn't tell me about that. I'm trying to find him now. If you know where Elliot Saltman is, please let me know.

Meanwhile, over 500,000 victims in the US died from cancer each year, with many more suffering needlessly from barbaric treatments...all while my book sat in boxes in Elliot Saltman's backroom. Grrr!

But I digress. Today is a truly historic day.

First, today is the first day that The Doctor Who Cures Cancer is available as a soft cover book.

Then three hours later today, I received in the mail a copy of the Russian version of my book...a book that had been in circulation for nine years!

Apparently, as a result of my book circulating in Russia, a treatment facility was set up in Kiev.

It's a natural response. When enough people read The Doctor Who Cures Cancer that and a lot more could happen in the US.
---------------------------------------------------
William Kelley Eidem is the author of The Doctor Who Cures Cancer and It's Not Just For Sex. Your comments with your signature line are welcome.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home