Saturday, February 16, 2008

"You gotta be healthy to get well!"



I was talking to a customer yesterday about how I cured myself of Stage 4 cancer. She wondered if I'd done any chemo or radiation.

I looked at her in surprise and blurted out something that gave us both a good laugh, "You gotta be healthy to get well!"

It really sums up the truth of the matter, doesn't it. Chemo and radiation fail miserably in making people healthy. In fact it does quite the opposite, doesn't it.

Chemo is famous for putting its victims on all fours hugging the toilet bowl. It also loosens teeth, and causes sores in a very sensitive place: the mouth. I've heard the effects described as "the flu to the 100th degree."

Radiation not only leaves the victim so tired they feel exhausted, but it also swells arms and legs unbelievably. But the worst thing might be the extreme pains it can produce whenever the person tries to eat.

Is that any way to treat someone who is already sick??

It's really simple folks..."You gotta be healthy to get well!"

Cancer thrives when the patient is unhealthy. Piling on more sickness is just plain stupid...and deadly. My Stage 4 cancer went away nine years ago because I got healthy. It's as simple as that.
----------------------------------------
Kelley Eidem is the author of The Doctor Who Cures Cancer and It's Not Just For Sex.

Your comments and signature lines are both welcome.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home