Wednesday, February 27, 2008

She STUCK her TONGUE out at me!

Mary was a customer, no less. I get no respect!

But she was actually paying me the highest compliment. Here's why.

For 14 years, Mary (not her real name) suffered from something raging inside her that ate away at her...literally. She went from doctor to doctor who proceeded to give her antibiotics. Little did she know, but those treatments would make her condition worse, not better.

She was miserable. It was as if ants were eating at her. She stopped by my store. We got to talking about her problem. By this point she was fit to be tied. There was an urgency. Every second, she couldn't stand still because of what was going on inside her.

That was the first time she showed me her tongue. If you've never seen what is called "geographic tongue," it looks like a map of land masses right on the person's tongue due to the deep fissures that are caused by yeast overgrowth.

You just know that it has to burn and hurt, right? You bet it does!

Well, yesterday, when I asked Mary how she was doing (about 4 months later) she didn't say a word. She stuck her tongue out at me again.

This time, the entire map was gone! Her tongue had healed! She was no longer 'beside herself' with anxiety and pain.

I should tell you that she had also come in maybe six weeks after her first visit, and her tongue was looking better at that time, too. She hugged me as tears came to her eyes, she was so happy about the positive change in her life.

Not everyone gets a geographic tongue but about 70% of us have yeast overgrowth according to a major study on the subject. Most people have it due to exposure to antibiotics, birth control pills, steroids, and other drugs. Childhood anti-biotics can result in problems in adulthood!

Symptoms include sinus congestion, vaginal infections, irritability, foggy headed thinking, fatigue, depression, acne...well just about everything you can think of, including the obesity epidemic, diabetes and cancer. (Now you know why believe antibiotics have done more damage to society than any other drug you can take.)

So what do you do to get rid of the yeast and regain good health? Three things...sometimes four.

1- Take "PB-8" or another really outstanding probiotic. DO NOT skimp by buying a less expensive acidophilus or your results will be puny.

2- Olive leaf extract. Start with one a day and increase to two a day after a week or so. A product called Candistroy is even better.

3- Take 5,000 mgs of glutamine powder in water to help heal the intestinal lining.

4- Often times when you have this problem, the digestive tract needs some help digesting your food. So find a good digestive MULTI-enzyme. I prefer the super strength Multi-Enzyme formula made by Vitamin World. But each person needs to experiment to find the one that works best for them.

Do #2 and #3 for two months. Do #1 for life. As for #4, it's completely up to you.

Then when you're done, come stick your tongue out at me! I love it!

Or leave a message here.

The best to you.

Kelley
---------------------------------------
William Kelley Eidem is the author of The Doctor Who Cures Cancer and It's Not Just for Sex!

The Doctor Who Cures Cancer is now available both in eBook and softcover formats.

Your comments and signature lines are most welcome.

13 Comments:

At January 27, 2009 at 9:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello kelley I was googling and came across your site.. I just bought the stuff you recommended for graphic / fissured tongue, gonna give it a shot. I did not buy the pb8 i went with the probotic 10-20 http://www.vitacost.com/NSI-Probiotic-10-20?csrc=GPF-835003004287 hope that will work as well.. let me know what your thoughts are on the probotic 10-20. I will continue to update this.. THANKS...

 
At January 27, 2009 at 10:00 PM , Blogger Whirling Bliss Machine said...

Hi Jared,
I took a quick look, and it looks like a good product. If you don't get the results you're looking for, I'd refill with the PB-8.

You can join my hub page on food cravings and flattening your tummy and find a lot of support there. It's the same recipe.

Here's the link.

http://hubpages.com/hub/How-to-Flatten-Your-Tummy-and-End-Food-Cravings-EFFORTLESSLY

The best to you.

Kelley Eidem
Together we can cure cancer - one person at a time!

 
At April 9, 2009 at 1:36 PM , Blogger Vanilla said...

Hey Kelly.
I was googling and came across your site also.
I was just curious if your cure will surely help tongue fissures.
I'm getting sick of this GT now.
I had it since birth.
And uhh, I just wanted to make sure this works.
If it doesn't it will make me depressed and also results in me wasting a lot of money >.<
Oh, is there anyone else out there that cures their tongue this way?

 
At April 9, 2009 at 1:56 PM , Blogger Whirling Bliss Machine said...

Hi Vanilla,

Mary was helped because she had an undiagnosed yeast overgrowth.

If I had a geographic tongue that was burning, you can bet I'd be trying my recipe to see if it would help...do you know of anything that offers a better hope? I don't.

It isn't a lot of money, maybe $50 to $60, to find out. Compare that to getting a tune up for your car, or two months of internet connection.

If you had seen the dramatic change in Mary and the dramatic night and day changes in her tongue, you'd be convinced already.

I hope you don't let doubt and depression interfere with your follow through and in following the ENTIRE recipe...those attitudes can be a challenge if your tongue is always burning.

Keep me posted.

The best to you.

Kelley Eidem

 
At July 26, 2009 at 9:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heya, it's me again ^^~
I told my mother to buy me these products but she went and only bought me two, because they didn't sell it.
She bought me Olive Leaf COMPLEX and Multi-Enzymes from Kiwifruit.
However, I got in a LOT of trouble for buying medication without asking the doctor. And also because we're broke and after I told her that we had to have all these items or the effects will be puny, she got so upset.
I used them and nothing happened so far.
I feel so sorry for my mother who went and got me these stuff...
Are the other medication Crucial for the healing of Fissured or Scrotal tongue?
Can you just tell me what each medicine does so I can get them prescribed by my doctor?
Oh, and I found it sad how I used to be quite famous in my school until someone saw my tongue and yelled out, "Ewww! what's wrong with your tongue?" And now people always look at my tongue when they speak to me. Please... I must cure this tongue...
To most people, it may seem like I am mad, getting so crazy about cracks in the tongue, but it means so much to me!
Please... please...
Help me cure it.
With Love: Vanilla

 
At July 26, 2009 at 9:02 PM , Anonymous vanilla said...

Heya, it's me again ^^~
I told my mother to buy me these products but she went and only bought me two, because they didn't sell it.
She bought me Olive Leaf COMPLEX and Multi-Enzymes from Kiwifruit.
However, I got in a LOT of trouble for buying medication without asking the doctor. And also because we're broke and after I told her that we had to have all these items or the effects will be puny, she got so upset.
I used them and nothing happened so far.
I feel so sorry for my mother who went and got me these stuff...
Are the other medication Crucial for the healing of Fissured or Scrotal tongue?
Can you just tell me what each medicine does so I can get them prescribed by my doctor?
Oh, and I found it sad how I used to be quite famous in my school until someone saw my tongue and yelled out, "Ewww! what's wrong with your tongue?" And now people always look at my tongue when they speak to me. Please... I must cure this tongue...
To most people, it may seem like I am mad, getting so crazy about cracks in the tongue, but it means so much to me!
Please... please...
Help me cure it.
With Love: Vanilla

 
At July 26, 2009 at 9:44 PM , Blogger Whirling Bliss Machine said...

Hi Vanilla,

You could print out my article and take it to the doctor. You might also look for something you own that you could sell at a flea market if you don't have the money to get what you need.

Or get a job. After a week or two of work at a part time job, you'll have enough money to pay for what you need, so long as it is okay with your parents. Who knows, you might like the job and decide to stay.

I know that my recipe has worked. As it is explained in my article, I'd want to use all the ingredients to accomplish all the parts.

It's similar to what is taught in the Boy Scouts. You need three things to make a fire. Fuel, heat and a combustible material. Take away any one and there will be no fire.

Likewise, it takes all the elements to heal all the challenges.

The best to you.

Kelley Eidem
Together we can cure cancer - one person at a time!

 
At August 2, 2009 at 10:19 PM , Anonymous vanilla said...

Has this worked on anyone else?
And thank you, I'll surely tell you if it works~!

 
At August 2, 2009 at 10:32 PM , Blogger Whirling Bliss Machine said...

Yes, there are lots of people who have been helped by my recipe as you can see over on the hubpage.

 
At August 2, 2009 at 10:33 PM , Blogger Whirling Bliss Machine said...

Here is a link:
http://snipurl.com/flattentummy

 
At August 9, 2009 at 1:40 AM , Anonymous vanilla said...

Heya~!
Sorry for bugging you so much and thank you for respecting me by replying to ALL my comments ^^~
This is one major question I have to ask.
Does this recipe cure the "FISSURES" in your tongue?
Even if you were born with it?
Oh and by the way, our pharmacy doesn't sell these medicines.
Where should I seek these?
Can there be any side effects to these medication?

 
At August 9, 2009 at 5:54 AM , Blogger Whirling Bliss Machine said...

The woman I wrote about had her fissures for 14 years. ALL of them went away.

It is quite possible to be born with a yeast infection. I'm not saying that is what you have, but if I had a burning tongue, I would certainly do it.

The ingredients to my recipe are fund in health food stores rather than in pharmacies.

I'm not aware of any side effects caused by killing yeast naturally. When yeast die they release 80 toxins (They do this while they are alive in smaller amounts.) So there can be things like headaches or other temporary feelings.

The best to you.

Kelley Eidem
Together we can cure cancer - one person at a time!

 
At August 9, 2009 at 6:07 AM , Blogger Whirling Bliss Machine said...

Hi Vanilla,

I gave you the link once before. Please go to it where some of your questions will be answered.

http://snipurl.com/flattentummy

It took a couple months for Mary's tongue to clear up. Meanwhile, it appears from your latest response that you don't have all the ingredients.

You have never said whether your tongue is burning or not.

If you let your so-called friends know it bothers you when they supposedly look at your tongue, they wil continue to do it. They aren't your friends if they do that, by the way.

If need be I'd tell they that if they want to be my friend, they need to knock it off. If they continue, walk away from them.

The best to you.

Kelley Eidem
Together we can cure cancer - one person at a time!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home