Saturday, October 25, 2008

The Doctor Who Cures Cancer, easy read you can't put down




"I have read a lot of books yet none of them were as clear and interesting as this book. It's the only one in the last 60 or 70 books that I couldn't put down."

Raquel Sanchez
Panama City Beach, FL

"Kelley, I love your writing style. Easily readable, honest, assertive, great sense of humor. You have to continue to write."

Lyudmila Lachac
East Norwich, NY

I have just recently finished your book, and am about to read it again. I have read dozens of books on the subjects of curing and preventing cancer....This is the most amazing book I have read on the subject, well worth the money. I have forwarded your info on the book to all my family and friends, and I have left a comment on your blog. You did an incredible job on this book, and I thank you for writing it.
Sincerely,
Maureen Goldstein
Massapequa Park, New York

I was worried that the book would be a waste of time....
However, I was surprised at the quality of both the research and the writing. I think it is a top notch effort.
- Rick Carroll



Hi Kelley,
I liked your book on Dr. Revici so much that I am ordering two more copies in paperback.
Ben Griffin
Dallas, TX

Whether you have stage 1, stage 2, stage 3 or stage 4 cancer, you'll want to get your hands on this book.

The best to you.

Kelley Eidem
PS. Be sure to go ahead and check out how my $10 cancer cure is starting to help those who have tried it:

http://itsnotjustforsex.blogspot.com/2008/09/she-said-my-knife-piercing-pain-is.html
----------------------------------------------------
Kelley Eidem is the author of The Doctor Who Cures Cancer and It's Not Just For Sex.
Your comments are welcome.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home