Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Doctor Who Cures Cancer , I'm stompin' mad



Sure, it's great to get this kind of feedback from three thrilled readers in the last week:

I have only read about half of your book, and it was so good that I had to order my own copy. Thank you so much for writing an OUTSTANDING book detailing Dr. Revici's work and his successful method!

I have many cancer books, but your book stands out as one of the very best!

I wish you much luck on your continued path of introducing Dr. Revici's method to the world!! More people need to know about it!!

Sincerely,

Huyen Duong, Diamond Bar, CA


I have just recently finished your book, and am about to read it again. I have read dozens of books on the subjects of curing and preventing cancer, not to mention a more than fair amount of internet research. This is the most amazing book I have read on the subject, well worth the money. I have forwarded your info on the book to all my family and friends, and I have left a comment on your blog. You did an incredible job on this book, and I thank you for writing it.

Maureen Goldstein, New York, USA


I liked your book on Dr. Revici so much that I am ordering two more copies in paperback from Cafe Press to give to friends that have loved ones with cancer.

Ben Griffin, Texas, USA


Since 1949, Dr. Revici's cancer treatments have been available in the United States. Yet established medicine has not only turned their nose up at it. They've actively sought to suppress it...

...despite the truly remarkable results, which you'll read about in my book. (More on this later.)

It makes my blood boil every time I think about it.

And as you discover more about Dr. Revici's breakthroughs, you'll also become mad as hell that you've never heard about this before... especially if someone close to you has been a victim.

This method applies to any stage of cancer...any stage, including stage 4 cancer.

The best to you.

Kelley Eidem
Together we can cure cancer - one person at a time!

PS. Want to know how I cured my own stage 4 cancer in two weeks?
http://itsnotjustforsex.blogspot.com/2008/09/she-said-my-knife-piercing-pain-is.html

----------------------------------------------------
Kelley Eidem is the author of The Doctor Who Cures Cancer and It's Not Just For Sex.
Your comments are welcome.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home