Thursday, October 16, 2008

Is it flu SHOT season, or NOT?





A reader of my book gave me a head's up about her husband's horrible experience after getting a flu shot. He almost immediately got sick. But then it got worse!

He has also lost at least 30% of his brain power!

Here is what she said in her own words:

My husband had a reaction to a flu shot and it literall cost him at least 30% of his mental function. -- When I looked up: "Flu shot reaction" on the internet, the ingredient in the flu shot as a preservative kept coming up as a possible cause. That ingredient is thimerasol. A form of Mercury.

If you haven't shared this, you might want to.


The reader also sent me a copy of the letter she received from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) that admitted that flu shots are processed with mercury!

I'm trying to scrape by with whatever brain cells I have remaining. A thirty percent loss would be disastrous.

I hope you'll share this message with all your friends and email buddies. If you have a blog, go ahead and link to this story.

Thanks.

The best to you.

Kelley Eidem
Together we can cure cancer - one person at a time!

PS. Want to know how I cured my own stage 4 cancer in two weeks?
http://itsnotjustforsex.blogspot.com/2008/09/she-said-my-knife-piercing-pain-is.html

----------------------------------------------------
Kelley Eidem is the author of The Doctor Who Cures Cancer and It's Not Just For Sex as well as "How To Start Curing Your Sinuses In 5 Minutes."
Your comments are welcome.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home