Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Doctor Who Cures Cancer testimonials


"I was surprised at the quality of both the research and the writing. I think it is a top notch effort. Mr. Eidem's obvious desire to sell the book makes him suspect, but don't let that stop you from buying the book...It is definitely worth the small price."

Rick Carroll

Hi Mr. Eidem

I have just recently finished your book, and am about to read it again. I have read dozens of books on the subjects of curing and preventing cancer, not to mention a more than fair amount of internet research. This is the most amazing book I have read on the subject, well worth the money. I have forwarded your info on the book to all my family and friends, and I have left a comment on your blog. You did an incredible job on this book, and I thank you for writing it.

Sincerely,
Maureen Goldstein
Massapequa Park, NY
I have read a lot of books yet none of them were as clear and interesting as this book. It’s the only one in the last 60 or 70 books that I couldn’t put down.

With other books, after a half-hour I’m bored with them. The Doctor Who Cures cancer is written in a way that you understand everything perfectly as you read it – nobody writes like that!

Raquel Sanchez, M.D.
Panama City Beach, FL
Whether you have stage 1, stage 2, stage 3 or stage 4 prostate cancer, you'll want to get your hands on this book.

The best to you.

Kelley Eidem
PS. Be sure to go ahead and check out how my $10 cancer cure is starting to help those who have tried it:

http://itsnotjustforsex.blogspot.com/2008/09/she-said-my-knife-piercing-pain-is.html
----------------------------------------------------
Kelley Eidem is the author of The Doctor Who Cures Cancer and It's Not Just For Sex.
Your comments are welcome.
Panama City Beach, FL

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home